This material is a very rigid plastic with excellent lubricity and purity. PEEK can be used as an alternative to other materials like aluminum, steel, glass, and other polymers.
Our polymer experts have developed a diverse portfolio of PEEK products that fuel innovation for applications in medicine, industry, and science.
PEEK Lay-Flat Tubing
Lay-flat tubing offers seamless strength, lubricity, chemical inertness, and biocompatibility.
PEEK Insulated Wire / Magnet Wire
PEEKTM Insulated Wire (commonly referred to as magnet wire) results from the intermingling of PEEK with copper wire. PEEK Insulated Wire has high continuous operating temperature, excellent abrasion and chemical resistance, and dielectric strength.
PEEK Drawn Fiber
Zeus' PEEK Drawn Fiber has excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance, tensile strength, and tenacity. PEEK Drawn Fiber also performs excellent in extreme temperatures up to 500°F/260°C, produces low smoke and gas emissions, and has high elongation properties.
PEEK Specialty Products
Spiral cut, convoluted, multi-lumen, special profiles, flares and flanges, special fillers, custom blends and more.
- Ideal stainless steel replacement •Weight
- High tensile strength
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent purity
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals, solvents, and fuels
- Exceptional torsion stability
- Resistant to gamma radiation
- High burst pressure
- High repeat autoclavability (over 3000 cycles)
- Low flammability value of UL 94 V-0 at 1.45 mm
- Excellent impact and wear resistance
- Limiting oxygen index of 35% at 3.2 mm
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
|Tensile Strength||13,300 PSI|
|Continuous Service Temperature||500°F/260°C|
|Coefficient of Friction||0.35-0.5|
* The information in the Zeus website, catalog, and other sources present and discuss generally accepted properties for non-pigmented virgin polymer resins from which ZEUS fabricates its line of extruded products. Actual properties may change due to processing method, resin grade, extruded dimensions, and other variables. It is the end user's responsibility to fully evaluate and test the fitness of the product for their specific application.