Zeus is a successful and cutting edge manufacture of high end tubing. Being a leader in our business sector, requires a leader in the support business systems. The Corporate Business Systems Administrator is primarily responsible for support of all operation systems (e.g. SharePoint and Oracle applications). In so doing, the successful candidate must be able to coordinate, communicate, and function as a key liaison between various business activities (e.g. Sales) that have an impact upon the all operations. The incumbent will also serve as a key operating systems advisor and support to Vice President of Corporate Business Systems and will be required to help formulate necessary policy and procedures to support such activities.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Supports activities related to operation systems to plan procedures, establish responsibilities, and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Analyzes operations to evaluate system performance and necessary staff to achieve maximum output and to determine areas of cost and program/systems improvement.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems and/or constraints.
- Help develop and design production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, shipping, and other operational reports to detect constraints.
- Review the movement of goods and system flow into, through, and out of production facilities.
- Supports in the design and development of changes and enhancements to Oracle Forms and Reports (including all Labels) Forms, and Applications.
- Serves as support for systems liaison between manufacturing, sales, and other departments that effect manufacturing efficiencies.
- Microsoft Sharepoint planning, project management, implementation and administration
- Support for corporate wireless devices and management or corporate wireless accounts and lines of service. Including administration of iOS devices (eg iPhones, iPads), Droid devices, and cellular telephones.
- Support for technology platforms across all business operating units up to and including Orangeburg Country Club, Buck Ridge, etc..
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- A full knowledge of Manufacturing Production process is preferred, but not required. Practical hands on experience and knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Good people-management skills are required.
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the operation system. Basic data flow knowledge.
- Bachelor Degree in an applicable field of study.
- Hands on proven working experience of Oracle eBusiness Applications (Rel 12) environment.
- Hands on proven working experience of Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong project management skills are required.