The Marketing Director works closely with the President, Sr. Vice President of sales and marketing to develop branding strategies for the organization. In this position the manager will also evaluate and present new opportunities for branding to management. The manager is responsible for overseeing corporate branding activities relating to tradeshows; print publications and Internet advertising. The manger will coordinate corporate communications with trade publications, advertising agencies and organizations. In addition, the marketing manager will have a strong understanding of digital marketing processes and campaign tactics and significant experience in marketing automation/CRM programs and software.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
1. Management : manage day to day activities of media group which includes : multimedia, tradeshows, communications ad advertising.
2. Training: Establishes and maintains a professional, trained, and motivated staff through effective implementation of performance and career-developed programs.
3. Proposal management: Initiates, leads, and directs division new-business pre-proposal and proposal efforts, working through the proposal manager for internal preparation activities.
4. Budget: Develop and control budgetary requirements for media branding and advertising group.
5. Sales: Wins new-business programs. Provides direction and leadership to other participating division functions and field sales to implement division sales strategy and tactics.
6. Marketing automation: Plan, organize and implement a marketing automation system, guiding cross departmental team through training, integration, program build out and roll out to sales team. Basic Knowledge of CRM software.
7. Industry Knowledge: Perform ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing tools and the different industries we market in.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
3. B.S. in Business or Marketing equivalent, minimum; M.B.A. in marketing and management preferred.
4. 5+ years’ technical marketing and Marketing Automation.
5. Strong project management backgound.
Disclaimer statement: Job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties and/or knowledge, skills, and abilities required, but a description of the job’s most important elements. Nothing in this description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.