We leverage the latest technologies, equipment, processing techniques, and materials to manufacture complex components, assemblies, and devices.
Complex Catheter Assembly
Custom catheter manufacturing assembly processes are performed in-house within ISO 13485:2016 certified cleanrooms.
- Capabilities from Microcatheters to Structural Heart
- Coil Reinforced Shafts
- Multiple Durometer Shafts
- Multi-Lumen Shafts
- Deflection/Articulation Shafts
- Electrophysiology Catheters
We assemble catheters utilizing a combination of manual, semi-automated, and automated processes, all validated to ensure robust reliability and repeatability.
Our modern ISO 13485:2016 compliant Quality System and highly trained cleanroom product builders ensure full compliance across all components and assemblies.View projects
Balloons & Balloon Catheters
Our engineering expertise, balloon tubing capabilities, and materials science knowledge enable us to deliver highly customized balloon design and manufacturing solutions.
- Balloon Catheter Systems as small as .014″
- Custom Balloon Diameters range: 1.5mm to 25mm
- Custom Balloon Lengths range: 5mm to 250mm
- Compliant and Non-Compliant Balloon Materials
- Balloon Folding (3-6 fold)
- Stent Delivery Systems
- Polyamide 12
We leverage cutting-edge processing equipment and decades of problem-solving capabilities to help customers bring a product from concept to reality in the shortest possible time.View projects
Braid & Coil Reinforced Shafts
We leverage our deep technical knowledge and proprietary processes to engineer ultra-thin walled braided and coiled catheter shafts.
- Sizing from 1.5F to 38F
- Metallic and Advanced Non-Metallic Materials
- Variable Pitch along Shaft
- 16 Carrier and 32 Carrier Braiding
- In-house Coil Winding Equipment
- Catheter Shaping and Thin Wall Construction (0.004″)
- Integrated Systems with Coils, Hypotubes, Braid, and Laser Cut Tubes
Our engineers continually push boundaries to deliver the optimal combination of crush strength, flexibility, kink resistance, control, and wall thickness.
Custom catheter shaft solutions that expand design options and enhance material and device performance, facilitating next-gen catheter designs.View projects
We design, develop and manufacture advanced extruded tubing and components to support complex catheter design and manufacturing requirements.
- Single Lumen, Multi-Lumen, Profile, and Monofilament
- Bump or Tapered Extrusion
- OD: 0.010” to 0.300’’ OD
- Wall: 0.001” to 0.075’’
- Length: 0.100” to Spools
- Tolerances: +/-0.0005”
- Pebax®, Nylon 11 & 12
- Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane
- Implantable Grade Elastomers
- Radiopaque Fillers
- Lubricious Additives
Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to hold tight tolerances enabling greater design possibilities for our customers.
High-performance tubing using the latest extrusion technologies, available at competitive lead times.View projects